Recipe Name: Caesar Chicken Salad
Category: Chicken Salads
Ready in: 30 minutes
- 2 chicken breasts (boneless and skinless)
- 1 head romaine lettuce (torn)
- 2 hard-cooked eggs (sliced)
- 1 cup seasoned croutons
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup caesar salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup bacon bits
- Salt and pepper
How To Cook:
*Always make sure the meat is fully cooked before serving, regardless of the time indications given!
- Put the eggs in a cooking pot, covering them with 1-2 inches of water.
- Bring to a boil. As soon as the water boils, turn off the heat.
- Let sit for 10 minutes, then peel them. Slice the eggs.
- Preheat your grill at medium heat.
- Pound the chicken breasts until they are 1/4 – 1/2 inches tick. Add salt and pepper.
- Place it on the grill and cook for 5 minutes.
- Turn the chicken over and cook for 5 more minutes or until ready.
- Cut the chicken breasts in “stripes”.
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, romaine lettuce, caesar dressing and lemon juice.
- Add the croutons, shredded cheddar, parmesan and bacon bits.
This makes a delicious grilled chicken caesar salad that the whole family will enjoy. It’s ready in 20-30 minutes and will make the perfect appetizer.