Recipe Name: Chicken Noodle Soup
Category: Chicken Soups
Ready in: 20 minutes
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 1 cups egg noodles
- 3/4 cup onions (diced)
- 1/2 cup celery (diced)
- 2 tablespoon garlic (minced)
- 2 teaspoons parsley leaves
- Salt and pepper
How To Cook:
*Always make sure the meat is fully cooked before serving, regardless of the time indications given!
- In a large cooking pot, bring the chicken stock to a boil. Let it cook for 2 min.
- Reduce heat to low.
- Add the onions, celery, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add noodles and cook until al dente.
- Remove from heat and add parsley.
Ready in 20 minutes, this chicken noodle soup recipe is easy to make and family-friendly. You will have no more reason to buy canned soup, even when you are hungry “now!”.