- Custard, flavor should be chocolate
- Milk approximately 2-3 cups
- Whipped cream about 1-2 cups
- Sugar as required or add 2-3 cups
- Eggs about 2-3
- Cornstarch about 2-3 tbsp
- Chopped Chocolate that should be semi-sweet around 8 ounce
- 1/4 cup of freshly cut butter
- Extract of vanilla as required
Topping Of Cream:
- Cream whipped in nature around 1-2 cups
- Sugar as required or around 1-2 tbsp
- extract of vanilla as required
- Garnishing chocolate as required
Preparation For The Double Chocolate Cream Pie:
- First, prepare the pastry that is required for pie. Then make the dough a ball through pushing it and flatten. After this wrap it and refrigerate.
- For custard take a saucepan and add milk and fresh cream to boil lightly. Now you can turn the heat off.
- Whisk the leftover milk with the sugar, fresh eggs, and the cornstarch. Whisk the mixture of milk into a dish. Add this to the saucepan and boil gently. Stir fresh chocolate, freshly cut butter and required vanilla until they are melted. Let it cool or refrigerate.
- Now heat up the oven up to 424°F and apply the area with fresh cocoa and make the dough roll into a circle. Make the edges of the pastry folded. Now bake the dough with an aluminum foil for approximately 10, 11 minutes.
- Decrease the temperature up to 349°F. Place the crust on the rack and let it cool.
- Add custard to the dish. Cover it and refrigerate for some time.
- Prepare the topping. You can now pour the cream on pie and garnish with chocolate as required.
Important Notes For The Double Chocolate Cream Pie:
- Always remember that cream that is of heavy nature is whipped finest.
- Over whipping will make the cream butter.