Recipe Name: Fried Chicken Legs
Categories: Chicken Legs
Ready In: 30 Minutes
- 10 chicken legs
- 1 c. bread crumbs
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 c. flour
- 1 tbsp. onions (chopped)
- 1/2 tbsp. garlic (chopped)
- Salt and black pepper
How To Cook:
*Always make sure the meat is fully cooked before serving, regardless of the time indications given!
- Put onions and garlic on the chicken legs. Salt and black pepper to taste.
- Cook the chicken for 30-35 minutes or until the meat is well cooked.
- Mix the eggs, flour and breadcrumbs.
- (Careful the chicken is hot) Put the chicken legs in the mixture.
- Fry it.
This is a great way to make a delicious fried chicken recipe. It’s ready in less than an hour, it tastes good and it’s chicken!