Recipe Name: Chicken Parmesan
Categories: Fried Chicken Recipes, Chicken Breast
Ready In: 30 Minutes
- 4 chicken breasts (boneless and skinless)
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1 cup dried bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup of Mozzarella cheese (sliced)
- 2 cups of spaghetti sauce
- 300 gr. fettuccine
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
How To Cook:
*Always make sure the meat is fully cooked before serving, regardless of the time indications given!
- Pound the chicken breasts until they are 1/4 – 1/2 inches tick.
- Dip the chicken breasts in the milk and eggs mixture; then in bread crumbs.
- In a skillet, with the olive oil, turn and brown on both sides until golden.
- Remove the chicken and add the spaghetti sauce and red peppers.
- Heat it.
- When it’s hot, add the chicken breasts.
- Add the mozzarella cheese and parmesan on top of the chicken breasts.
- Cook until the cheese is melted.
- Add salt and pepper
This is one of the most popular ways to eat chicken. With fried chicken, spaghetti sauce and two kinds of cheese, you will make a delicious dish every time.