Recipe Name: Honey Mustard Chicken
Categories: Grilled Chicken Recipes, Chicken Breasts
Ready in: 10 Minutes (But Marinated Overnight)
- 4 chicken breasts (boneless and skinless)
- 1 cup of mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup of honey
- 1/4 cup of dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- Salt and pepper
- Sealable plastic bag
How To Cook:
*Always make sure the meat is fully cooked before serving, regardless of the time indications given!
- Mix the mayonnaise, honey, mustard, dried basil, salt, and pepper.
- Put the chicken breasts and honey mixture in a sealable plastic bag.
- Put the bag in the refrigerator.
- Let it marinate overnight.
- Grill the chicken for about 10 minutes on each side. Add salt and pepper.
- Never marinate at room temperature (Always do it in the fridge)
- Always discard the marinade after use.
The honey and mustard marinade will give an amazing taste to the chicken breasts. It takes 5 minutes the day before and it will give a kick to your grilled chicken meals!