Recipe Name:Mustard Chicken Legs
Category: Chicken Legs
- 10 chicken legs
- 3 c. bread crumbs
- 4 tbsp. prepared mustard
- 4 tbsp. mayonnaise (Hellmann’s was used here)
- Oil to grease the cooking pan
- Salt and black pepper
How To Cook:
*Always make sure the meat is fully cooked before serving, regardless of the time indications given!
- Mix the bread crumbs with the mayonnaise.
- Put mustard on the chicken legs.
- Roll the chicken legs in the bread crumbs/mayonnaise mix.
- Oil a baking dish/cooking pan.
- Heat at 350F-400F for 40 minutes or until the meat is well cooked.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
It’s easy to make, it requires only a few ingredients and it’s delicious! Why not try this delicious recipe for dinner tonight.