I often hear people say they don’t cook at the home because it takes too long and they just don’t have time. Every time I hear this it makes me want to tear my hair out. I live a hectic life, yet I manage to find time to cook every day. Often I am creation the exact similar dishes that you obtain in your favorite restaurants. Restaurants depend on being able to serve a large number of people in a timely manner. Their dishes need to be easy to arrange and fast to cook. Having a good collection of restaurant recipes has made it so much easier for me to cook at home.
Restaurants used to be a crutch for me, I always figured they were a time saver. I wanted to cook but I just did not have the time, or so I thought. I discovered recipes entirely by accident one day while searching the internet for a different way to create a pizza. I stumbled on a recipe for Vegetable Pizza With Cheese Topping. I’m listing it below so you can see how easy it is to make.
Recipe: Vegetable Pizza With Cheese Topping
- 2 6″ Ready-to-serve thick pizza crusts
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded fontina cheese
- 1/2 of a medium onion minced
- 1 1/2 tablespoon 2% milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/3 cup diced black olives
- 1/3 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon basil
- Combine all components for the filling in a large bowl and mix well.
- Split the filling in half and spread on each crust.
- Sprinkle olives, tomatoes and green onions over crusts.
- Then the Mozzarella gets sprinkled on top.
- Finally Sprinkle the top with oregano and basil.
- Bake in a 375F oven for 8 to 10 minutes until cheese has melted.
- Cut into 6 wedges.
Well, it took me less than thirty minutes to create that recipe. You will simply spend that long driving to the restaurant and wait to get a table, let alone have food on your table. Don’t forget about having the bill at the end of the meal and the tip. Not to mention the gas to drive there and back. Not only does it take more time to eat out but it ends up costing you a lot more in the long run.